What is Returnly?
Returnly is a fully-branded and customizable web-based endpoint return center that provides customers with a seamless, self-service online return experience. In the current state of the "now economy," Returnly offers a solution to fast, easy, and fair returns, allowing you to engage with your customers at the point of return. Returnly uses financial technology to help eCommerce brands offer a painless return experience for both you and your customers.
- Fully-branded & customizable return center
- Automatic RMA (return merchandise authorization) on-demand shipping label
- Order refunds & Smart return policies
- Returnly credit opportunities for future purchase
- Returnly Integrations, Apps, APIs, and webhooks to make returns automation even easier
- API Key ensures secure integrations with other applications
- Return automation for your Shopify store
Deflect calls to Returnly with Chatdesk Shift
Chatdesk Shift deflects calls away from your customer support team. If you receive a high volume of calls to your call center around returns or exchanges notifications, Chatdesk Shift deflects the calls to Returnly, reducing inbound call volume and cost per call.
Chatdesk Shift is a low-cost solution that lets you efficiently manage your customer calls by shifting them to more efficient channels; self-service returns and exchanges, live chat, SMS, and social media. Your customer service agents can reduce customer wait time by using this tool to handle large ticket volumes and follow-up on customer queries.
Automatic Analysis of Returnly Customer Feedback
If you receive large volumes of emails and chats about returns, it becomes difficult to analyze the drivers of returns and exchange. Chatdesk Trends helps Returnly users analyze custom responses based on return status by automatically tagging all customer feedback in real-time.
Chatdesk Trends provides automatic tagging that enables you to get fast granular insights for increasing conversions, driving self-service, and increasing repeat sales.
The Chatdesk Trends dashboard delivers 90%+ average tagging accuracy across 70+ tags for your business. Scanning conversations and open-ended feedback to surface trends such as reasons for return, product issues, and pricing.
With this integration, you have the functionality to:
- Filter feedback by date, channel, product, and sentiment to make informed decisions and drive business impact
- Compare customer conversations across various channels, including CSAT/NPS surveys, email, chat, social media messages and comments on Ads, Amazon reviews.
- Segment by product defects, shipping issues, top reasons for contact, and other company-specific custom tags
- Reduce contact volume to your support team, improve self-service for your customers, make product merchandising improvements, and increase repeat sales of your product or service
Additionally, you can launch your Free Trends dashboard in minutes. Chatdesk Trends requires no dev work and has more than 90% average tagging accuracy across 70+ tags.
Faster Response Time for Return Requests from Chat and Email
If you receive large volumes of chat and email return requests, it becomes difficult to respond, especially after-hours and in peak times. To ensure fast resolution, Chatdesk Teams help you respond to customer return requests by providing the self-service links to Returnly. Chatdesk Teams solution to quick turnaround on customer messages helps brands drive conversions 10%+.
All the responses perfectly match your brand voice from day one to enhance the customer experience. There is full customization of ticket types you can request your Chatdesk team to accomplish. Chatdesk handles all the hiring and scheduling of your agents and takes them through tutorials of your workflow. Chatdesk Experts are agents who are brand enthusiasts about your product and industry. When a new ticket comes to Chatdesk Teams, we provide fast responses directing your customer directly to Returnly.
You can leverage the Returnly API by connecting to the API Key authentication using Security scheme type: API and Key header parameter name: X-API Token. You can locate the open source code and JSON format on the Returnly website. Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for additional inquiries.