What is Kustomer?
Kustomer is the customer service CRM platform helping contact centers and businesses reimagine service and support in today’s customer-first world. Kustomer enables personalized, efficient and effortless customer and agent experiences by delivering unprecedented views of a customer's history, facilitating continuous omnichannel conversations and using intelligence to automate repetitive tasks and surface knowledge.
Kustomer breaks your customer experience into 3 elements:
- Sessions – Tracking sessions are used to capture events that customers take within your application and on your website.
- Custom Objects – Can capture any transactions your customers have with your company such as placing and order, making a deposit, or creating a new server instance.
- Conversations – The communications with customers via email, chat, txt, and soon social channels.
Deflect calls from your Call Center to Kustomer live chat
If you receive a high volume of calls into your call center, you can use Chatdesk Shift to deflect the calls away from your customer support team to your Intercom messaging channels while improving your customer satisfaction. Chatdesk Shift helps you reduce both your inbound call volume and your cost per call.
Chatdesk Shift is a low cost solution that lets you efficiently manage your customer calls by shifting them to more efficient channels. e.g. live chat, SMS, and social media. In these channels, your customer service agents are able to quickly handle large volumes of tickets, reducing wait times for customers.
Automatic Analysis of Customer Feedback in Kustomer Chat and Email
If you receive large volumes of chat and email, it becomes difficult to analyze all customer interactions with your brand. Chatdesk Trends helps Intercom users manage increasing customer engagement by automatically tagging all customer feedback in one place.
Chatdesk Trends provides automatic tagging that enables you to get fast granular insights for increasing conversions, driving self service and increasing repeat sales.
The Chatdesk Trends dashboard delivers 90%+ average tagging accuracy across 70+ tags for your business. It’ll scan through conversations and open-ended feedback to surface trends on product issues, and pricing, just to name a few.
With this integration, you’ll have the ability to:
- Filter feedback by date, channel, product, and sentiment to make informed decisions and drive business impact
- Compare customer feedback across various channels, including CSAT/NPS surveys, email, chat, social media messages and comments on Ads, Amazon reviews
- Segment by product defects, shipping issues, top reasons for contact, and other company-specific custom tags
- Reduce contact volume to your support team, improve self service for your customers, make product merchandising improvements, and increase repeat sales of your product or service
Additionally, you can launch your Free Trends dashboard in minutes. Chatdesk Trends requires no dev work and has more than 90% average tagging accuracy across 70+ tags.