What is LiveChat?
LiveChat is an integrated chat and help desk platform that allows companies of all sizes to automate chat with their website visitors and customers. The solution embeds into the business website from where the online visitors can communicate with the agents or via a chatbot.
Along with core LiveChat functionality, it has a wide range of add-on modules in the LiveChat marketplace, including some for sales and marketing automation, and integrations with third-party software
- Customer relationship management (CRM) platforms like Salesforce, Pipedrive or Zendesk
- Email marketing platforms for managing subscribers, like Mailchimp.
- Ecommerce platforms like BigCommerce, WooCommerce and Shopify
- Website Builders like Wordpress and Hubspot
- Others like, Zapier and Google Analytics
Businesses can install LiveChat on multiple websites including in their checkout flow. Customers can also be invited to the chat box by sending the chat link to them via email and text messages. Each chat is automatically graded based on the analysis of the responses given by the customers. There are many LiveChat features such as chat surveys, ticketing systems, knowledgebase, notifications and templates.
Deflect calls from your Call Center to your LiveChat Widget
If you receive a high volume of calls into your call center, you can use Chatdesk Shift to deflect the calls away from your customer support team to your LiveChat messaging channels while improving your agent workflow and customer satisfaction. Chatdesk Shift helps you reduce both your inbound call volume and your cost per call.
Chatdesk Shift is a low cost solution that lets you efficiently manage your customer calls by shifting them to more efficient channels. e.g. live business chat, SMS, and social media. In these channels, your customer service agents are able to quickly handle large volumes of tickets, reducing wait times for customers and improving the customer experience.
Automatic Analysis of Customer Feedback in LiveChat Chat and Email
If you receive large volumes of chat and email, it becomes difficult to analyze all customer interactions with your brand in real time. Chatdesk Trends helps connect LiveChat users manage increasing customer engagement by automatically tagging all chat transcripts in your LiveChat account in one place.
Chatdesk Trends provides automatic tagging that enables you to use the LiveChat Integration API, get fast granular insights for increasing conversions, driving self service and increasing repeat sales.
The Chatdesk Trends dashboard delivers 90%+ average tagging accuracy across 70+ tags for your business. It’ll scan through conversations and open-ended feedback to surface trends on product issues, and pricing, just to name a few.
With this integration, you’ll have the ability to:
- Filter feedback by date, channel, product, and sentiment to make informed decisions and drive business impact
- Compare customer feedback across various channels, including CSAT/NPS surveys, email, chat, social media messages and comments on Ads, Amazon reviews
- Segment by product defects, shipping issues, top reasons for contact, and other company-specific custom tags
- Reduce contact volume to your support team, improve self service for your customers, make product merchandising improvements, and increase repeat sales of your product or service
Additionally, you can launch your Free Trends dashboard in minutes, no credit card required. Chatdesk Trends requires no dev work and has more than 90% average tagging accuracy across 70+ tags.