What is Salesforce?
Salesforce is a cloud computing service as a software (SaaS) company that specializes in customer relationship management (CRM). Salesforce helps improve customer experience, workflows and business processes in real-time.
Salesforce integration consultants at Chatdesk help you integrate Salesforce with your sales team and customer support team seamlessly. You get a cost-effective integration tool that helps:
- Enable sales reps to access Salesforce data they need through salesforce.com
- Templates and Knowledge base
- Marketing automation
- Custom integration of your Salesforce account with e-commerce platforms like Hubspot
- Data integration with product management tools like Microsoft and Oracle
- CRM integration
The Salesforce CRM product is Customer 360, an integrated platform that includes modules for sales, service, marketing, commerce, engagement, analytics, communities, productivity, and more.
Customer 360 also lets you use third-party apps or build your own to extend its functionality. It includes the MuleSoft Anypoint Platform to connect any app, data, or device you use.
Customer 360 offers industry-specific solutions for financial services, healthcare, and philanthropy. Companies use Salesforce for everything from keeping track of customer information to analyzing customer data for marketing and up-selling opportunities.
Deflect calls from your Call Center to Salesforce live chat
If you receive a high volume of calls into your call center, you can use Chatdesk Shift to deflect the calls away from your customer support team to your Salesforce messaging channels while improving your customer satisfaction. Chatdesk Shift helps you reduce both your inbound call volume and your cost per call.
Chatdesk Shift is a low cost solution that lets you efficiently manage your customer calls by shifting them to more efficient channels. e.g. live chat, SMS, and social media. In these channels, your customer service agents are able to quickly handle large volumes of tickets, reducing wait times for customers.
Automatic Analysis of Customer Feedback in Salesforce Chat and Email
If you receive large volumes of chat and email, it becomes difficult to analyze all customer interactions with your brand. Chatdesk Trends helps Salesforce users manage increasing customer engagement by automatically tagging all customer feedback in one place through Salesforce API.
Chatdesk Trends provides automatic tagging that enables you to get fast granular insights for increasing conversions, driving self-service and increasing repeat sales.
The Chatdesk Trends dashboard delivers 90%+ average tagging accuracy across 70+ tags for your business. It’ll scan through conversations and open-ended feedback to surface trends on product issues, and pricing, just to name a few.
With this integration, you’ll have the ability to:
- Filter feedback by date, channel, product, and sentiment to make informed decisions and drive business impact
- Compare and automate customer feedback across various channels, including CSAT/NPS surveys, email, chat, social media messages and comments on Ads, Amazon reviews
- Segment by product defects, shipping issues, top reasons for contact, and other company-specific custom tags
- Reduce contact volume to your support team, improve self service for your customers, make product merchandising improvements, and increase repeat sales of your product or service
Additionally, you can launch your Free Trends dashboard in minutes. Chatdesk Trends requires no dev work and has more than 90% average tagging accuracy across 70+ tags.