What is Zendesk?
Zendesk is a cloud-based help desk and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solution offering customizable tools to build a customer service portal, knowledge base and online communities, to improve customer experience and workflows. Zendesk solves these antiquated communication issues through amazing features and plugins that drive collaboration and efficiency.
- Customizable front-end portal, live chat features, support tickets and time tracking
- Custom Zendesk integration with e-commerce platforms like Shopify
- Website builders like Hubspot
- Integration with workspace management tools like Slack, Microsoft, Trello
- Others like Salesforce
- Zendesk admin support across all channels, website and mobile app
- Zendesk tickets can be used across a wide range of vertical markets including technology, government, media and retail, from small to large.
Zendesk account users help support agents keep track of new tickets raised, automate feedback to customers, configure templates and ticket fields. Customers can go through existing tickets to find answers to queries similar to their question and if not satisfied, customers can raise their own tickets in the portal. Zendesk also offers branding of support pages with business logos, themes and brand images.
Zendesk allows businesses to build a knowledge base to address some of the most prominent and repetitive questions so customers can go through the basic set of queries asked in general. Using Zendesk support, businesses can also set up an online community where their customers can post queries and reply to ongoing discussion threads
Deflect calls from your Call Center to Zendesk live chat
If you receive a high volume of calls into your call center, you can use Chatdesk Shift to deflect the calls away from your customer support team to your Zendesk messaging channels while improving customer satisfaction. Chatdesk Shift helps you streamline and reduce both your inbound call volume and your cost per call.
Chatdesk Shift is a low cost solution that lets you efficiently manage your customer calls by shifting them to more efficient channels. e.g. live chat, SMS, and social media. In these channels, your customer service agents are able to quickly handle large volumes of tickets, reducing wait times for customers.
Automatic Analysis of Customer Feedback in Zendesk Chat and Email
If you receive large volumes of new tickets, it becomes difficult to analyze all customer interactions with your brand in real-time. Chatdesk Trends helps Zendesk users manage increasing customer engagement by automatically tagging all customer feedback in one place through the Zendesk API.
Chatdesk Trends provides automatic tagging that enables you to get fast granular insights for increasing conversions, driving self-service and increasing repeat sales.
The Chatdesk Trends dashboard delivers 90%+ average tagging accuracy across 70+ tags for your business. It’ll scan through conversations and open-ended feedback to surface trends on product issues, and pricing, just to name a few.
With this integration, you’ll have the ability to:
- Filter feedback by date, channel, product, and sentiment to make informed decisions and drive business impact
- Compare customer feedback across various channels, including CSAT/NPS surveys, email, chat, social media messages and comments on Ads, Amazon reviews
- Segment by product defects, shipping issues, top reasons for contact, and other company-specific custom tags
- Reduce contact volume to your support team, improve self service for your customers, make product merchandising improvements, and increase repeat sales of your product or service
Additionally, you can launch your Free Trends dashboard in minutes. Chatdesk Trends requires no dev work and has more than 90% average tagging accuracy across 70+ tags.