What is 8x8?
8x8, inc's cloud communications products boost efficiency by consolidating your phone, meetings, team messaging and cloud contact center into one single platform.
Their services offer a unified communication system well suited for small businesses, especially those looking for a VoIP phone system with video conferencing capabilities and all the accessories needed to boost customer experience.
8x8 also provides great customer support, offers contact center services and supports businesses with multiple locations and virtual offices.
With 8x8, businesses don't need full-time IT staff because with a cloud-hosted VoIP there is nothing to install, and the phone system provider handles all maintenance and upgrades.
Additionally, with tools like auto attendants, voicemail, voicemail-to-email, ring groups, mobile apps and conference calling, 8x8 offers a wide range of features and integrations at an affordable price.
- Offer website live chat popup , phone number, phone calls, single sign-on,
- Schedule 8x8 Work Meetings in any calendaring application eg. Google Chrome
- 8x8 integrations with workflow optimizing tools like Hubspot, Microsoft teams, Oracle NetSuite
- Customer relationship management (CRM) integrations, Sugar CRM, Salesforce, Zoho, Microsoft dynamics and other plugins
- Call management on customer interactions
- Functionality to work from anywhere, using any device in real-time, auto logging
Deflect calls from 8x8 to live chat, SMS, or Self-Service
If you receive a high volume of calls into your call center, you can use Chatdesk Shift to deflect the calls away from your customer support team to messaging channels and self-service channels while improving your customer satisfaction. Chatdesk Shift helps you reduce both your inbound/outbound call volume and your cost per call.
Chatdesk Shift is a low cost solution that lets you efficiently manage your customer calls by shifting them to more efficient channels. e.g. live chat, SMS, and social media. In these channels, your customer service agents are able to quickly handle large volumes of tickets, reducing wait times for customers.