What is Dialpad?
A unified communications platform that connects your teams through voice, video, messages, and online meetings, Dialpad provides a comprehensive suite of advanced features to help streamline your business communication and improve productivity.
Dialpad's product outreach span video meetings, cloud call centers, sales coaching, log calls, Dialpad app, desktop app, voicemails and dialers and enterprise phone systems, all infused with the latest AI technologies to help every business make smarter calls.
Here are some of their other features your team can benefit from:
- Real-time transcriptions of agent calls
- Dialpad Call-center productivity; Outbound calls with your Dialpad account
- Calling & Routing; Business phone calls, phone number and business phone system included
- Dialpad Integrations with leading CRM solution like Zendesk, Salesforce, Kustomer
- Automate workflows optimisation with contact center workspace optimizing software; Microsoft, G suite, Zapier, Slack, Hubspot integration
- Dialpad.com voice intelligence provides intelligent conversation insights and helps make smarter business decisions based on agent conversations.
- Messaging automation, Call logging and more
Deflect calls from Dialpad to live chat, SMS, or Self-Service
If you receive a high volume of calls into your call center, you can use Chatdesk Shift to deflect the calls away from your customer support team to messaging channels and self-service channels while improving your customer satisfaction.
Chatdesk Shift helps you reduce both your inbound call volume and your cost per call.Chatdesk Shift is a low cost solution that lets you efficiently manage your customer calls by shifting them to more efficient channels. e.g. live chat, SMS, and social media. In these channels, your customer service agents are able to quickly handle large volumes of tickets, reducing wait times for customers and increasing agent functionality.