What is RingCentral?
With RingCentral, you can easily connect your office, remote and mobile employees under one phone system, regardless of their location.
Unlike expensive, conventional phone systems, RingCentral is purchased, activated, set up, and managed online, which means they manage it and you use it. By eliminating the need for complex hardware, lengthy installation, and technical expertise, you get the functionality and flexibility to easily connect with customers without high costs or hardware hassle.
What are RingCentral benefits?
- Set up your phone system to work the way you do
- Be connected to your phone system in and out of the office
- Easy collaboration from anywhere, any device
- A simple, all-inclusive pricing for assured low monthly cost
- One provider for business communications—voice, fax, text, online meetings, audio conferencing, and team collaboration
- 24/7 customer support and more
Deflect calls from RingCentral to live chat, SMS, or Self-Service
If you receive a high volume of calls into your call center, you can use Chatdesk Shift to deflect the calls away from your customer support team to messaging channels and self-service channels while improving your customer satisfaction. Chatdesk Shift helps you reduce both your inbound call volume and your cost per call.
Chatdesk Shift is a low cost solution that lets you efficiently manage your customer calls by shifting them to more efficient channels. e.g. live chat, SMS, and social media. In these channels, your customer service agents are able to quickly handle large volumes of tickets, reducing wait times for customers.